An information clause in line with the GDPR
On May 25, 2018, new regulations on the protection of personal data become applicable, in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter In connection with the above, as the administrators of your personal data, we inform you that:
1. The personal data administrator is Everdeck S.C. ul. Kluczborska 13B, 46-243 Bogacica, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Data collected in order to service and execute orders, for accounting and tax purposes and for marketing purposes.
3. You have the right to access the content of the data and to rectify, delete or limit the processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body ( ie the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).
4. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals. Failure to provide this data will make it impossible to achieve the stated objectives in point 2
5. The data provided by you will be subject to disclosure to third parties. Recipients of data will be institutions authorized by law, courier and postal companies, hosting companies, cooperators and external accounting services.
6. The data provided by you will not be profiled.
7. The data controller has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization.
8. Personal data will be stored for a period appropriate to the limitation of claims resulting from the law and objectives.
EVERDECK S.C. TEAM
What is a cookie?
Advantages of cookies
Cookies help the user to use a previously visited websites more easily. If you use the same device and browser as before, it allows it to remember your preferences and allows properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs. Cookies allow you to create statistics that help to understand how users use the website, it allows you to improve it’s structure and content. They also allow for the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so that each new sub-site is not required to log in again.
Controlling and deleting cookies
“Necessary” – that is, allowing the use of the services available within the Service, for example supporting the session when the user logs in
“Functional” – files which “remember” your settings and affecting personalization interface
“Safeguards” – support to ensure the safety
“Performance” – allowing files to collect information about your use of the Website
How to change the settings for cookies in my browser?
For information on changing the settings of cookies in different browsers available on the following websites:
Information for mobile devices available on the following websites:
Cookies in Android
Cookies in Blackberry
Cookies in iOS (Safari)
Cookies in Windows Phone